Individual Grants – Students in Canada
KEATCA prefers to make its grants through partner organisations. These organisations identify, evaluate and mentor potential applicants and add value to our mission.
Students in Canada (both domestic and foreign), however, may apply directly to KEATCA till further notice.
Anyone that fits the criteria listed below may apply through a partner organisation or if studying in Canada directly to KEATCA.
- Students must be enrolled in a public post-secondary educational institution.
Please check if your place of study is a public-post secondary educational institute; queries related to the same will be not be answered.
- Canadian applicants must have a family income of less than $30,000 CDN per
- Foreign applicants must have a family income of less than $30,000 CDN per annum
in terms in terms of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in their home countries.
- Grants cover only tuition fees or a part thereof for a degree, or a vocational or
training program. Grants will be made for one year at a time and may be renewed.
- Grants will be paid directly to the educational institution or through the partner
organization. KEATCA committees will determine the grant amounts based on
need, availability of funds and the criteria (See section on Application Criteria
Our grant application period for individuals starts on April 1 each year. We welcome applications from eligible candidates up to midnight April 30 pacific daylight savings time. The selected candidates will be notified by June 15 each year.
See Apply for Grants for application form and paperwork requirements